TOYSREVIL TURNED THIRTEEN

With the excitement of Chinese Lunar New Year weekend (and Wonder Festival (Winter) and New York Toy Fair), and bathing in a milestone completion of a "family health circumstance", I'd inevitably forgotten the birthday of one of the more important aspects of my online+offline "life": This Blog's Birthday!

FORGIVE ME PLEASE, BLOG?

TOYSREVIL Celebrated it's 13th Blog-Birthday on February 19th, from its inception on 2005, in what seems like a lifetime not too long ago... HAPPY BELATED BLOG-BIRTHDAY, BLOG!
"Dearest TOYSREVIL-blog,

I am sorry, blog ... Sorry for missing your blog-birthday ... sorry that there was no huge birthday cake or blog-party for you ... but I'll continue to find ways to repay your cyber-kindness to me all thru the years ... I'll treat you to "new" things, and not dwindle blindly on shackling you down to the past ... I'll take good care of your friends who have decided to stick with you all thru the years ... I'll find new friends for you to interact with too ... I'll find new flavours for you to taste and devour ... I might not be here by your side all the time though, as I am trying to develop your sister and brother-blogs, but know that whatever form you may take in the coming days/weeks/months/years, I will not leave you.

Thank you for helping me remained focus on my energies post-Stroke, and for giving me a purpose to carry on. Thank you for giving me a platform to hustle on. I am sure you are as tired of the hypebeasting, but worry not, we will find a middle ground suitable for our combined speeds and attention. Thank you for being with me thru thick and thin through these thirteen years ... we'll seen a lot more we've expected to, haven't we? :)

I know you are no longer a "kid", and talking like this might infuriate you, but it is not meant to disrespect you, but to share with you how we can both best move forward together, to strive for a better bloglife, as you enter your "teenage years"...

I am sorry to have forgotten your blog-birthday, blog ...
HAPPY BELATED BLOG-BIRTHDAY, BLOG!

With much cyber-love.
Andy TOYSREVIL"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK