Kimbap & Gimbap (Kaiju Kitties Plush) from 100% Soft



WHAT/WHO: Kimbap & Gimbap Kaiju Kitties Plush from 100% Soft
WHEN/WHERE: Released late-2017, available online here & currently distributed by Disburst
HOW MANY/HOW MUCH: Unknown / Disburst's SRP is US$20.00 each.


REMARKS: "Twin sisters who hatched high up in the giant trees of the Tabico Forest. They're best friends, but always fight over their two favorite foods: anchovy pizza and mango mochi."

Measures 10" tall, 8.75" wide. Comes with hangtag biography card. And while I've previously featured "BOOMU" and "KOKOMORI", I've only just "discovered" this 2-headed cutie, courtesy of Disburst emailer! And seems there's been quite a few Kaiju Kitties plush released since too! Hey, I like my "kaiju(s)" cute, what can I say? :p


A post shared by Disburst (@disburst) on


A post shared by JapanLA (@japanla) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK