LAST EPISODE of #pageflip PLAYGROUND on TOYSREVIL! (Issue Dated: 09.01.2003)

WHAT-IS: "Back in the early 2000s, "Playground" was a supplement to MiLK magazine in Hong Kong, whereby the contents were primarily of the toy-scene in HK! And even my command of the Chinese language was horrible, I collected these issue religiously! All I needed to know (then) was “How Much”? “How Many?” and “When”, and of course by designed-by/made-by “WHO”! Here is a page-flip video of one such (random) issue."

*CLICK PLAY TO VIEW VIDEO:

This particular episode of #pageflip would also be the last in the series, as I've simply ran out of "PLAYGROUND" magazines to feature!

Anybody out there collect “Playground” as well? These were supplement issues released alongside the main MiLK magazine from Hong Kong, which had a weekly schedule, and my “source” was the neighbourhood newsstand (along with my earlier "2000 A.D." comics), which meant I had tons of gaps and missing issues in-between ... such as the early 2000s, I guess? Not everything was as easily gotten at your comicbook shops, innit? lol

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Cheers and hoped that you've enjoyed the past trips down memory lane with my pageflip Playground videos? See you folks in another incarnation of #throwbacktoythursday again!

Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK