Virgincita De Guadalupe by JSalvador (of Super Emo Friends)


J.Salvador of Super Emo Friends has interpretated "Virgen de Guadalupe" (AKA "Virgin of Guadalupe" = a Catholic title of the Blessed Virgin Mary associated with a venerated image enshrined within the Minor Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City / Wiki) and produced this in vinyl.

Featuring an original sculpted by JSalvador, produced in Mexico City, Disburst is currently distributing the figure with a SRP of US$10.00, featuring a variety of colorways - seen here - to be had. Check in with your fav retailer(s) for availability! This might not be a "new" figure release, but its new #toynews to me!

"I grew up in a catholic home and every December my dad would bring out this image of the Virgin de Guadalupe and give her roses. This was always my favorite time of year and eventually I designed my own version of her for my parents.

Years later I would meet a toy maker from Mexico city who asked me if I'd be interested in producing a toy. This was my first idea. I sculpted her and the toy maker cleaned her up and cast her. She was produced not far from where she was seen!

Also, she was first seen on December 9th, which is my birthday.
She is a soft vinyl figure. Feel free to paint her if you like."
shared J.Salvador.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK