HITCHBEAR Gashapon from TOUMA x Bandai


Very interesting Gasahapon news popped up today, courtesy of Japanese character designer TOUMA, for his "HITCHBEAR" series with Bandai! 5 x colorways tp collect, each with the PICO HITCH BEAR character-driver removable from the vehicle (including a UFO!), which might make for interesting "customs"?


The last time I went ga-ga over TOUMA's gachas was for his Pico MaoCat in 2014 ((*which I just realised I have no idea where I put my collection now....)!

Availability in August. Find out more on gashapon.jp/hitch_bear.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK