#kaijune2018 by TOYSREVILART (Incomplete Challenge)


With less than a week to go before the Month of June ends, I'd decided to end my foray into my catch-up attempts at #KAIJUNE, because, I simply could not catch-up (*I've never really had a good track record when to comes to similar sketch challenges, admittedly so) ... with an aim to do my best next year! And hopefully create more than bipedal creatures LOL ....

Meanwhile, here's a peek at 19 x monsters - since featured on my sketch-blog (inclusive time-lapse videos etc), and also viewable on my Facebook, and of course hashtag-#kaijune2018toysrevilart on Instagram.

Thank you for your collective indulgence :)
Andy



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK