My Ryūko Matoi Nenoroid Needs Satsuki! #toylife


The only other reason (besides having zero display space at home) that I have yet to free my "Ryuko Matoi Nendoroid" from her carton coffin box, is that I have yet to procure her half: "Satsuki Kiryuin"! A couple of missed opportunities at the "old" CSC (AKA "China Square Central" sunday flea market), and I’ve not tracked her down since ... and thus my love for Trigger Studio's "Kill la Kill" anime remain unsated! #Calamity! Although I did get a Satsuki PVC statuette, but I need a Nendoooooo to complete the pair!



(Above OG images posted on Instagram)


...yeaaaah, I kinda "really like" KILL LA KILL? Heh.

Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK