Star Wars VCD x A BATHING APE (Medicom Toy x Baby Milo) for June 23rd Release


There was a time when I was seriously "insane" over wanting BABY MILO x STAR WARS collectible figures (*GASP*)! Ironically (as with most, but not ALL toys :p), I'd weaned myself off my toy-desires and never did add any to my collection ... but who am I kidding? I could not afford to buy into the hype then, much less now LOL

Releasing June 23rd from Medicom Toy are DARTH VADER, SAND TROOPER and SHADOW STORMTROOPER VCD/"Vinyl Collectible Dolls", each sized 18cm tall, each with a SRP of ¥10,800 (approx. US$98 / SG$133). Further details on medicomtoy.tv.


This is not the first time Darth Vader x Baby Milo has been released (that was in 2013), BUT is the first time featuring a ashen-white-faced Milo, AND comes with a lightsaber!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK