Wax Prototypes of Naoto Hattori's Upcoming Vinyl Series with Toy Art Gallery


Revealed are peeks at a new upcoming mini figure series from Toy Art Gallery, featuring the designs of Naoto Hattori (remember his adorable BALLOONZ animal figures with VTSS) in their wax prototypes forms, showcasing an aesthetic that is not immediately connected to his current art (seen on @naoto_hattori), which makes this line=up ben more interesting for me, as I do adore seeing "variety" in an artists' work... but that's just me :)


I've previously featured WIP-sculpts of this series in 2014 (sculpt by @macsorro), when they were known as the "Dog" Series ... I wonder if they will be similarly named too? Looking forward to updates!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK