A New IG Sketch-Challenge: #merlion53

SKETCH CHALLENGE: Re-interpret Singapore’s half-lion-half-fish #Merlion in this sketch-challenge which I’ve since dubbed “#merlion53” = in celebration of Singapore’s 53rd national birthday!


(Instagrammed)

I’d love to be able to post select pieces on THIS blog (No guarantees tho :p), so consider adding the necessary URL-links to your art-www … I’d hope to be able to embed your IG-pics direct, but only IF your channel is set to “Public” - all good either way (I just want to direct eyeballs and clicks your way, is all :p).

No deadline for this, but perhaps timeline ends August 2018 (?), but feel free to continue forth whenever inspiration grabs you!

Remember to add hashtag #merlion53 if you want to be apart of this “challenge”, thanks!

Sketches showcased here courtesy of @jamesleong007 & @dangergene & from my own TOYSREVILART attempts :p


DISCLAIMER: Non-political, non-crude, please - all done in sketchery fun! I have started this sketch-challenge for purposes of fun and to be able to post on my blog to showcase art, and is not apart of any external commercial enterprise … but please do watermark or sign your doodles if you so please, yeah?


GENESIS: This specific theme was borne out of my #draw53sg sketch invitation - meant to help celebrate Singapore’s 53rd National Day ... I had wanted to do a Kaiju-version and a “Merman”, and hoped to add more to this eventually too MUAHAHAHAHAHA

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK