Merlion Family Collectibles from Tokidoki @ Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Con 2018


The first thing I noticed when I stepped into the Halls for the 11th Edition of Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Con on Saturday morning (September 8th), was a massive queue on the left ... which I followed til a certain point, when I guessed it more likely would be for the Tokidoki booth - because Singaporeans LOVE us some Tokidoki!


It was not until the next day Sunday, when the crowd had lessen significantly (also because Simone Legno was not signing), than I managed to step INTO the booth, to discover the delightedly line-up of figures on display!

Remember when Tokidoki adorned the boat cruise experience? And you thought "wouldn't it be great if they made the merlion a tokidoki-toy"? Today for this particular post, I'd be focusing on the MERLION FAMILY!!!!


Mighty Jaxx has worked together with Simone Legno for this release, featuring a trio of individual releases: Baby Merlions LEONA and LEO suckles on pacifiers (SG$59.90 each), while the larger MARINO Merlion pukes a rainbow for SG$159.90! I had been so excited taking pictures of these, I'd actually forgotten I wanted to snag me some tokidoki x Hello Kitty Series 2 blind boxes! OMG! ... Now THOSE I could afford a couple boxes of ... LOL

Check in with Action City for post-event availability tho...

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK