MILO VAN KAKIS Mini Figure Collectibles Spotted In Singapore


Collectible figurines from MILO out in the (Super)market now in Singapore! Featuring a quartet of figures to collect, including a vehicle (VW Milo Van), 2 x humanoids ("Van Uncle" and "Soccer Ah Boy") and the "Milo Dino"!



Unfortunately they will be random packed in a SG$6.50 pack of 3-in-2 instant-mix beverage promo packs AKA "Blind Bagged" - which would be a really decent price for a pull and beverage, except for my doctor warning me off Milo instant mixes due to my diabetes! Boooo.....!


The images were snapped in "Giant" supermarket in Loyang Point, Singapore, and I have no doubt would be available islandwide ... for how long I don't know tho... If CSC still operated, I wouldn't be surprised if folks'll be hawking off a set for triple the price tho... but then again, to be fair I haven't been visiting the "new" weekend flea market at Fook Hai or recently visited Havelock2... Heh.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK