Seen@STGCC2018: Tomenosuke / Mirock Toy / Kikkake Toy / SHON


Featured here are images of Booth MB31 at the recent Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Con (8-9 Sept 2018) - which showcased the collective toy-goodness from Japan's Tomenosuke / Mirock Toy / Kikkake Toy / and Taiwan artist SHON.



This booth had the most "toy-regrets" for me at STGCC, specifically fo the collectibles that I did not get! Andrew Bell's "Too Much Sake" Kill Kat (ironically the very FIRST toy seen at STGCC, thanks to @slopesurfer), and a CatRider from SHON (the one he had gifted me with so many years ago had fallen off the table and cracked into pieces, like my toy-loving hear had done ...) ... Flesh Version Devilman can't technically be called a "regret", simply because it was beyond my financial reach ... but I did score me a stupendius 1/6 NANO Blaster!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK