The Day After #STGCC2018...


[ Above snap on Instagram ]

Monday morning after the STGCC weekend has left me with severely sore legs (I am old and decrepit, I will not lie), a dwindled bank account (*silent-happy-sobs*), the anguish of failed toy-acquisitions (oh man so bitter I still taste it dammit), and schweet memories of friends from before, and meeting new friends, and the glorious commiseration ensued with fellow geeks at the annual geekfest! Hey, full disclosure (and I am sure most of y'all already know): I am a geekfanboy first and foremost ?:)

"Hello ... my name is Andy Heng, and I am addicted to toys, comics and pop culture..."

Eh! Never "Welcome" and HELLO me back ah???

Heh.

...nevermind, my BFF will "comfort" me... :p


More words and impressions soon, as I attempt to recuperate and recover for the next couple days (which already is a FAILED endeavour as I'm here online typing THIS, aren't I? *D'oh*) ... meanwhile, I have been Instagramming my experiences at the weekend event HERE on Instagram (hash-tagged #toysrevil2018 -specifically for THIS reason MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA) - and Welcome Everyone New on my IG, to my blog!


... And as I'd asked on my Instagram; How was your #STGCC2018 experience this year, folks? Good? Bad? Epic? Horrendous? Fruitful? Loud? Gimme the lowdown - I wanna know! I want everyone to know! Thanks!


Cheers and have a fab new Toy-Day!
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK