Unboxing Tim Tsui's DA FIGHTER Keychain for #throwbacktoythursday on TOYSREVIL


Unboxing a "Da fighter Keychain" designed by Hong Kong toy designer Tim Tsui, and made by ToyQube, with this being early a decade old? It has been so long, that I've since lost track ... I remembered these head sculpt would make uber-fab as heads for 1/6th-scaled figures, but never really made full use of them since (Reasons for which are mentioned in IG-captions posted below, thanks :p).


There are at least 3 x designs/editions that I know of and own in my humble collection (*Sorry, they are Not For Sale - You will need to check in with your fav retailers for availability, I'm afraid I cannot point you anywhere else :p), and they are the awesomeness! A memory of a passed era of great toys coming out of HK, as far as I am concerned, IMHO ... And I miss "Tim Tsui"-designed toys too... !



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK