KaNO's BODEGA 10th Anniversary Edition from Knocks On Wood for DesignerCon 2018

REVEALED:


ORIGINAL POST:

Celebrating it’s 10th year anniversary, KaNO's "Bodega" makes its return just in time for the occasion at this year'sDesignerCon 2018 (Nov 16-18), courtesy of Knocks On Wood! Reveals and updates when I have'em.


First released in in November 2008, the 6-inch tall collectible was produced by BIC Plastics and had a few editions released, including collaborations with Flying Fortress and Tristan Eaton. CLICK HERE to view past features on TOYSREVIL, and stay tuned for further updates and reveals on THIS latest incarnation!


I've not had the opportunity to see the figure(s) in person, much less hold it in my hands to have any impressions about it, beyond mere visual aesthetics (come to think of it, I've had near-zero experience with any BIC Plastics products - EXCEPT for Dave Flores' DEATHSHEAD which I bought from BBT - besides blogging about them thru the years lol), nor am I familiar with this slice of everyday USA-based product, but I had appreciated the "frosted body" aspect of the toy, at least. Would be interesting to see the next incarnation/make of his figurine.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK