Lucy Kenny for Drawlloween 2018


I've got to thank Facebook for allowing me to see Lucky Kenny's drawings consistently on my Facebook feed, where her illustrations specifically for #mabsdrawlloweenclub #drawlloween left me with constant smiles - for which you can check out in full on her Instagram @lilustrations - some of which are featured here today! And this is of course PERFECT to celebrate HALLOWEEN with!


*Do note that most images feature here had been brightened (on my end) from the original images.

I've been featuring Inktober 2018 thus far, but am familiar with horror/Halloween-themed "Drawlloween" when I attempted this drawing challenge in 2016, but acknowledge my skills and imagination are left wanting :p

But seeing Lucy's art, and the slice of humour mixed in with the macabre, and the variety of illustration styles, truly captured my attention and frankly, I couldn't wait (until Halloween Day) to share them with you! LOL

Cheers and Doodle-ON!
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK