Seen @ The Sucklord's "Bootleg Toy Super Villain" @ Kult Gallery (Teaser Post for October 5th)


Managed to wiggle my way into the Bootleg Toy Super Villain show before the launch Friday at 7pm (thanks for the graciousness of Tulikah at KULT), and was honored to meet my toy-hero in person after so many years on the blog! And while I regaled him (and folks around) my my sordid Stroke stories, I managed to also snap-n-film images - which will take me some time to process - BUT meanwhile, these are what I had posted on my Instagram, to share on the blog now!

UPDATED: I've since uploaded mondo-more (pre-paunch party pics) HERE on Facebook, for your viewing pleasures!



Alas I don't have party pics, but you'll need to know The Sucklord has a "OVER PIZZA & BEER: THE SUCKLORD SPEAKS" Talk, and "PORTFOLIO NIGHT" meet-n-greet tomorrow Saturday (3-5pm & 6-8pm respectively), before he leaves SG on Sunday (Hopefully not for good), yeah?)!




But fret naught if you cannot make the weekend (I've pics for you, no worries :p), the "Bootleg Toy Super Villain" exhibition lasts thru November 10th @ Kult Gallery -where you'd get the visual splendour of his body of work, but just not the actual visual splendour of his actual body (you know what I'm taking about you cheeky kids...)



"Toy Heroes" ... I don't have a lot, and neither do I gild the lily as much as I held myself back (I've felt I've needed to stay "objective" when peddling my hype all these years) .. but meeting Morgan today helped ticked off a bucket-list (true story, bro), I'd been so excited, overjoyed and starstruck at meeting Morgan, I'd actually not taken an selfies for myself FFS! Now that's what I call FAIL! But it's cool, I am uber grateful Sucklord has! LOL

Cheers & Respect,
Andy TOYSREVIL

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK