Tenacious Toys - Seen @ #NYCC2018 Booth 780


Scroll thru to view what Tenacious Toys has in-store for folks at the 2018 New York Comic Con (Oct 4-7) via Booth #780 - which as well houses a number of other partners in this collective (some of whom I managed to find on IG).

Stay connected to their Instagram @tenacioustoys for updates (as well for post-event updates on online sales of items leftover), and as well CLICK HERE to find out what exclusives they have for this year's event - as featured on TOYSREVIL!







View this post on Instagram

What a day today! I was at the coolest booth in NYCC, Tenacious Toys #780, and was in the process of buying the 1/6 Test Body figure by 1000toys. At the exact same time, someone came by the booth and bought my custom Danger Foo art toy! The irony here is that the guy who bought my custom is the president of 1000toys! Chuichi Ono!! What a weird but awesome coincidence! I had Ono and his friend sign my 1000toys figure!!! So cool!!! Thank you Ono and Takashi (sorry if I spelled your name wrong)!!!! Enjoy the custom as I will enjoy your figure! #nycc2018 #nycc #outsmartoriginals #tenacioustoys #toys #foodog #yearofthedog #urbanart #urbantoys #arttoys #collectibles #customs #comics #dog #tshirts #tees #exclusives #dangerdog #AW177 #theblock #chinese #chinesedesign #foo #arttoy #custonarttoy #vinylarttoy #kidrobot #aw177 #newyorkcomiccon @newyorkcomiccon @1000toys #1000toys @chuichiono

A post shared by Allen Wen (@aw.177) on



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK