The Marvelously Macabre Mutated Customs of JAY222 for Taipei Toy Festival 2018


American-customiser Jay222 (Instagram / Twitter / Features #onTOYSREVIL) will be bringing along with him a virtual onslaught of wonderfully grotesque mutated collectibles exploded from a decayed rainbow, for when Taipei Toy Festival 2018 (October 18-21) rounds around this week, and you can find this array of visual decay at Playtoys Forever Booth A14-A16 (*alongside Javier Jimenez's Halloween Party). Remember his spread for TTF2017?



Featuring collaborations with Awesome Toys, Red Hot Style, PlanetXAsia, Naomi Knaff, DIEMOUSEKaiju, Tokyo Jesus, AEWorkshop, Momoco Studio, and as well iterations of his ChubZ The Cat (made with Max Toy Co) - previews of which are shown here today, and you can view further details via his Instagram @jay222toy (All images via).

This was what Jay had to add about his work;
"4 months ago I stared prep for @taipeitoyfestival, I just officially finished. I spent every night working and I am very proud of the collection that I am bringing. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them. Thank you to the companies I have tagged in this photo for the opportunity to collaborate with you for this show. I appreciate you. See you all soon." (@jay222toy)




As I was prepping the images for this post, I couldn't help but wondered how awesome it would be that Jay's display looked like small caged creatures in a pet shop on display, but feature dangerous ‏mutated creatures instead ... Heh :p


The 2018 Edition Taipei Toy Festival celebrates it's 15th Anniversary!
(Facebook / Instagram / Features #onTOYSREVIL)
DATE: 2018.10.18 (Thu) - 2018.10.21 (Sun)
HOURS: 10:00-19:00 (10.21 10:00-18:30)
LOCATION: Huashan Creative Park / Building East 2
& Building Center 4B (1F & 2F)
No.1,Bade Road Sec.1,Zhong Zhen District,Taipei 100
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK