TOYSREVIL #DEBOX Dated 26.10.2018


It has been quite a while since my last #DEBOX video - where I unbox a stash of my (old) toys and share them on video with YOU folks = - and I happened to discover this lil'box of goodies (from under a rubble of more toys :p), which feature the following:

- BABY TREESON figures from Crazy Label x Ozzo Collection - exclusive for STGCC 2012.


- BABY DEADBEETS from Scott Tolleson x October Toys (circa 2013) ... and they were in (clear) "Diamond" back then too :p


- Signed Glow-in-the-Dark GUMDROP vinyl figure from 64Colors x Squibbles Ink + Rotofugi! I actually reviewed them in 2011 (The images have "disappeared" from the page, thanks to Flickr)!

- PICO MAO CAT gacha figures from TOUMA x Bandai (circa 2014) ... and my doubles/triples too! Anyone want to buy them?

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK