2018 #DesignerCon Toy Watch


Sunday November 8th is the LAST DAY of this year's DesignerCon, and while MY Sunday here in Singapore is winding down in about 15+minutes' time, the Sunday over in California has just started, so folks'll still have a whole day to snag your goodies at the Anaheim Convention Center!


Scroll thru for my selection of TOY WATCH collectibles to be had (some of whom have been mentioned in my earlier toy-watches too) and sort yourselves out before the convention door closes at 5PM! Failing which, click on the artist-originators I have tagged in the IG-image captions (embedded below), for possible post-event availability!


FYI: There are no doubt TONS of goodies I have missed (*There are after all 500+ Vendors at the event!!!!) and I can only spread the toylove as much as I could, and feature what I can find and discover on my feeds ... and if you are wondering, the answer is "NO", I am not physically at DCON itself! But maybe one day I will make it there... Here's to hoping, folks :)

Have a fab Toy Hunt at DCon, folks!
Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK