Custom King Korpse "specimen #7" by Klav9 for INSTINCTOY @ Tokyo Comic Con 2018

"Hope all is going well. I am at the airport about to board my plane to Japan to attend the Instinctoy King Korpse Custom Show. I am completely blown away to have been asked to join this years 10 artists. I definitely feel slightly out of my league lol." shared Kevin Derken AKA Customiser "@klav9", who also shared; "My wife Heather and I were planning a trip to Tokyo at some point this year, so I jumped on the opportunity to attend the auction in person and even celebrated it with a new tattoo..."
"My piece was originally intended to just be a half dead Chinese Mountain Monkey, but about 1/2 way thru the paint, I changed the idea to science experiment gone awry, added cyborg elements (styrene and wires) and cut the rib cage open to expose the heart. The Korpse is titled "specimen #7" and was painted by hand with lacquer and oil paint."
"The custom show will be at Tokyo Comic Con which runs from Nov 30 - Dec 2. The auction will start online on friday and end with a live auction on Sunday at the Instinctoy Booth. I will be in attendance on Sunday."

Custom King Korpse "specimen #7" by Klav9 for INSTINCTOY @ Tokyo Comic Con 2018

#Klav9 #onTOYSREVIL: https://bit.ly/2Q1zJmW

Posted by TOYSREVIL on Thursday, November 29, 2018
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK