“Do you want to have A SLICE of Heng?” #HappyHalloween, folks!


...and with the above doodle, I'd like to wish TOYSREVIL readers a very HAPPY HALLOWEEN ~ whether you celebrate it with dressing up, trick-or-treating, or partying, or BOTH, or just being apart of the online celebratory-reverie :)


As well said doodle concludes my #inktober2018 attempts for this year (*and a reminder to take better care of my own personal blog...), for which I've showcased them in a single video (featured below) - individual uploads for which can be viewed on my Instagram hashtag: #toysrevilink2018 (For which I will always encourage artists to create your OWN hashtag so you can showcase your own work, IMHO) ... AND I've feature them on my TOYSREVILART doodle-blog, with much more words and meaning behind some attempts (for your kind indulgence, of course) ... Hey, I might not be illustrating for a living, but I take my hobby very seriously! :)


So how was your Inktober this year, folks?

*CLICK HERE to view Inktober/Drawlloween features on TOYSREVIL, as well :)

Doodle-ON!
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK