Most Popular TOYSREVIL Toy-Videos (Of All Time) #7-5


Most Popular TOYSREVIL Toy-Videos (Of All Time) #7: "Iron Man" and "Batman" toys are pretty popular on my channel, and Hot Toys has been helping me get them views in the early years, with this blogged in 2008, in relation to "The Dark Knight" feature film.


Most Popular TOYSREVIL Toy-Videos (Of All Time) #6: Of course it would've been perfect if I'd used Michael Jackson's "BAD" single as back-tracking, because it would not have made a difference that I'd used another track, because the video was claimed anyways LOL

Uploaded and blogged in 2010 ... here's the 18+minuter-MV anyways LOL



Most Popular TOYSREVIL Toy-Videos (Of All Time) #5: Currently clocking in at 70K views, this trailer for "Storm Rider: Clash of The Evils" is the only "media promo" item in this "Top Ten" list, featuring the animated movie from Asia Animation from the manhua (Chinese comic) "Fen Yun" - created by Wing-Shing Ma - a movie I have ironically yet to watch, even though I had since purchased the DVD :p - since uploaded circa March 2008.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK