No Blog Updates from 21st to 26th November 2018, Thank You.


FYI: There will be No New Toynews Updates from 21st to 26th November 2018, and for any of my social medias, actually (No Facebook, Twitter and Instagram), but do feel free to continue emailing me info, just that I more likely will not be able to access my emails, so anything happens it'll be after the 26th - Thanks for your patience, and have a fabulous toy-week ahead!

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL

FYI: I might have something else featured daily instead ... a little "look back" at the history of TOYSREVIL, somewhat ... :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK