A Closer Look @ The AIRFORCE 1 FIGURE Plamodel Kit by Coolrain (For NIKE South Korea)


Do permit me to walk you folks through my 1/4.5th scale "AIRFORCE 1 FIGURE KIT" - designed by Coolrain (WHAT), which I received in the mail yesterday! But first check out this video featurette on the genesis of the kit (Remember to turn the English subtitles on!):


Made for "Battle Forces Soul" (Hash-tagged on Instagram = a "AF1 Art Battle") as part of the 36th Anniversary of #Airforce1 in South Korea! FYI: This is a promotional kit and not meant for public sale!


Coming in housed in a legit printed cardboard box, the kit includes a (ABS-made material) plamodel / plastic-model-kit housed in a sealed silver foiled pack, a folded-open instructional leaflet, a (foldable) flat die-cut "Nike shoe box", and even a bottle of glue!


Included in the sealed/re-sealable pack is a sheet of assorted decal stickers (to use on the scaled sneaker), and parts to make a complete single 1/4.5th scaled NIKE AF1 "sneaker" (I had initially wrongly assumed it was "1/6th-scaled" :p). Mine is for the the "right" feet. Am I going to open said pack to assemble the sneaker? I'll let you know after the new year ... :p



Massive thanks to Coolrain and his generosity! And you might want to check out MORE customs since featured on his Instagram @coolrainlee!

Owning a "Coolrain" sneaker has always been one of my toy-grails, and this is my closest yet! Thanks again!!!!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK