#bestnine2018 for @TOYSREVIL on Instagram (Dec 31)


[ Above image on Instagram ]

Last day of 2018, and I was curious to see if there would be any change within the 2 weeks since December 15th's #2018bestnine (which included individual IG-embeds) ... and there was ONE change/new player (image below) LOL


Thank you all for your LIKES and FOLLOWS, folks and friends on Instagram! Especially since I am not an "artist"-stream, and am interested to see what exactly folks "like" based on what I blog about. Slightly more than half are based on existing media/pop-culture characters (and TWO of whom were based on characters from the same movie too / non-licensed), while two others are from "original" creations. Very interesting, indeed...

To think that I'd gotten on the IG-train much later than I'd imagine (I had been quite resistant initially too lol), to currently being the social media platform I have that has the most online interactions with - and for that I am thankful for everyone's engagement+participation :)

Hoped you had a blast of a 2018, and look forward to a fantabulous year of toys in 2019! HAPPY NEW YEAR ahead!

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK