Creeping Death Gift Club by Klav9 for "Gift Wrapped 2018"

"Riding the creative high from being at Dcon, I was able to finish 3 new works for Gift Wrapped 2018 at Clutter Gallery before heading to Japan for Tokyo Comic Con. The premise for the annual show is to have works remain under $200." shared Kevin Derken AKA customiser @klav9. "I’ve been wanting to paint Freeny’s Skull Bomb since I picked it up during the summer. It was on my list of things to paint for Dcon, but I figured it wouldn’t look good if my bag was x-rayed. Lol. Therefore it was left primed waiting for a better opportunity."
"My Booth at Dcon was almost across from Xpanded Universe and I picked up a blank to paint at the show. I love metal and Satan so it seemed like an obvious choice. The sofubi woman, was never intended to be painted. I actually picked it up to have in my personal collection. However, the more I looked at it, the more I needed to paint it. "

"GIFT WRAPPED 2018" opens this Saturday Dec 8th at 6pm with a preview on shop.cluttermagazine.com at 12noon and live online at 2pm EST. You might also want to check out this upload on Facebook for MORE images of Kevin Derken's customs!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK