Gacha Blind Boxes in 7-11 & Toy Hunting Spots Wherever I Can Find them


A new "7-11" convenience store has opened at Loyang Point here in Pasir Ris (#myhood), and I found out (during my Sunday lunch) that they sold gacha blind boxes! New “shopping option”, for when them dry days gets my fingers itchy for toys, and to be honest, there can never be enough of toy-buying options MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA ... the last time anything remotely "toy-worthy" available within walking distance from TOYSRVIL HQ was a neighbourhood bookshop (since closed) who sold bootleg Lego mini figures / bootlego - to which I devoured guiltily ... Oops?


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK