Official GRIS Vinyl Collectible Now Available for Pre-order


And while I marvelled at the game when I first discovered & featured it, I too am delighted and excited see that it has since spawned its first vinyl collectible: Introducing the GRIS vinyl figure!


This 5" vinyl figure features the protagonist atop a palm, and is a Devolver Digital Shop exclusive, and is based on the game developed by Nomada Studio x Devolver Digital. The toy-adaptation is simply gorgeous, with a splendid colour palette chosen to represent the form! I wonder of there are other color ways planned? ... The product itself had been produced by a name familiar to TOYSREVIL: ESC-TOY LTD (TAGGED #onTOYSREVIL)! Solid work, indeed!


Images featured here are of the "prototype", and can be pre-ordered online here for US$45 per (Ships 2nd quarter 2019). This official GRIS vinyl figure comes with a "free Steam download key".

Now, I don't play the game (I don't play ANY video games, color me mundane), but if this collectible came along with the Soundtrack of GRIS from Berlinist? There'd be zero hesitation! (Yes, I am cheap - Buy Their Album here).



GRIS is currently available on Nintendo Switch and PC (Launched December 13th)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK