"SMART F**KER" (3D Relief Mural) by SKL0 at Culture Cartel 2018

"What started as a crazy idea became the biggest "sculpted mural" I've done in my career. More than anything, it's one of the most important things I've done for myself and my practice in an effort to combine two things I always saw as separate. This is a personal milestone and it's helped me fall in love with making all over again. So thank you for reading, if you want sculpted 3D stuff call me ok I will be ~cReAtiF* and make cool stuffzzzz"
Shared Visual Artist Sam Lo AKA SKL0 (lnk.bio/samlo / @skl0_ / #onTOYSREVIL) for her relief-inspired sculpted mural titled "SMART FUCKER", which made its public display debut at Culture Cartel 2018 the past weekend! An interpretation of the rat race and our need for escape" - scroll thru for more images.



(Above event images via Angeline Kang / Detail snaps below via @skl0_)


INSTAGRAMED from NOV 30th MEDIA PREVIEW:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK