Super Plastic's JANKY & Pete Fowler's MAXIMILLIAN CA$H in-hand (No, not MY hands :p)


Seeing these "in-hand" images on my feeds, I HAD to bug (currently) Hong Kong-based collector Winston Leong for his impressions of these figures (and of course permission to repost pics), for which I'd asked him briefly about the 3" tall JANKY blind-boxed figures, and the two "MAXIMILLIAN CA$H" editions from Pete Fowler = ALL of whom are his Kickstarter orders!

"Quality is good, but I won't say the best ... I'd say it's close to (Kidrobot) Dunnys." shared Winston Leong. "(The) only thing I find a small issue (with), would be that the plastic (that) they use is kinda light, not as bad as the SML blind box (though), but even Dunnys have a bit of weight to them, this one doesn't."


"Fowler's are good. (I am) impressed with the big Pete Fowlers ..." added Winston Leong, "the paint job is good, and I love that the inside skulls are clear vinyls.".

FYI: Each 10-inch tall vinyl figure was priced at US$90 per, with "WEEKEND IN MALIBU" limited to 999pcs, and "AUTUMN SUNSET" limited to 333pcs = Both editions since listed as SOLD OUT, which should not com as any surprise, s we do not get as many "Peter Fowler"-production toys being produced these days, innit? Mind you, there is a THIRD Edition of MAXIMILLIAN CA$H to be had, with the "GOTHIC SUNSET" edition avail. here at US$90 (Limited to 333pcs). Don't nap!


And this perhaps will be the "closest" I'll be with either of the figures showcased here today (I've not had the ability to order any, even though I blog constantly about them :p). Folks interested can still order "JANKY Series 1" direct via their website at superplastic.co. Each BB is priced at a reasonable US$10 pull per (excluding shipping).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK