THE YOK & SHERYO Mural Art in Bras Basah Complex, Singapore


Spotted this mural by THE YOK & Sheryo (@_theyok & @_sheryo) at the ground level of Bras Basah Complex (My ever fav haunt since secondary school in the 80s OMG), whilst I'd been enjoying my (late) Sunday lunch ... love the public phones depicted! A rare scene in Singapore these days lol

Truth be told, I might not know WHEN exactly this mural was done (I nearly could not recognise their usual aesthetics tho, IMHO) - but perhaps it had been "here" for a while, and alas I had not kept my eye open to expect notions of "street art" to be embraced as such (I don't don't feature as much on this blog than I'd like to...), but I am delighted in this discovery haha ... Regardless, here are some still snaps to share!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK