Dae Dae (Janky custom) by Klav9


Kevin Derken AKA "Klav9" (Instagram / #onTOYSREVIL) shares with us snaps of his piece that'll be apart of the Superplastic Release Party at Mothership Gallery in Philadelphia on January 11th - where the show will feature 5 - 8" and multiple 3.5" customs from various artists.
"Martian Toys was given a few 8" blanks to give to artists and I was lucky enough to snag one ... I'm super stoked to be participating and really wanted to do something to celebrate the incredible hype and launch of the Janky's..." - shared Kevin.
"Inspired by "Silver Dae Dae" from SKET-ONE (seen above-left), Series 2 Dunny. (released 2005). I actually got one in a blind box at the original Kid Robot Store. It lived on a shelf for a few years and eventually fell victim to my children. I wanted to give my lost toy a proper memorial, while showcasing the vast history of blind box toys. However, my kids probably weren't as hard on the original as I was on the Janky. "Dae Dae" is hand painted with lacquer and oil paint, signed on bottom of foot."

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK