#SPARKTOYJOY


And while I’ve not watched her shows on Netflix, I have been constantly reading of "Marie Kondo" online (and seeing clips on YouTube), and her decluttering advices, with the key thing folks mentioning is about items which “spark joy” ... and as a (toy) hoarder myself, I have to say that most things I collect/keep/store/hoard do indeed #sparkjoy in me! How, lidded?

Although maybe I’ll also need to consider if some items might induce “burden” to own/store/keep, if I am ever to pack/organize my hoard treasured collection ... nevertheless, do permit me to introduce another term specifically for us toy-collectors: "#SparkToyJoy"!


Essentially a proposed rally-call for us collecting toys, and also a reminder that if said item does not spark our toy joy, then perhaps you are meant to part with them / sell them / trade them away ... and in keeping with this notion, I posted images today of my "#REBOXING" = Which essentially means repacking smaller boxes of toys into larger boxes ... still "decluttering" somewhat, no? No? :p

SWIPE thru to view:



... then again, it would be a real pain to try and label the boxes though ... that's why I used smaller boxes in the first place (to organise them in make and batches) ... daymn, maybe I didn't think this through enough...!

Have a great weekend ahead, folks!
Andy TOYSREVIL

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK