Unboxing Super Plastic's Janky


My online purchases from Super Plastic came in today (coincidentally along with my credit card bill ~ #truestory), and featured here in this blogpost (And will continually be updated) are snaps and videos of unboxing of the 3" tall Janky blind boxed figures - which you can view my coverage on TOYSREVIL for here. The Pete Fowler "MAXIMILLIAN CA$H" (Gothic Sunset Edition) will be featured in a separate blogpost, thanks :)







SWIPE THRU TO VIEW MORE IN SLIDESHOW BELOW:

Featured above are my five Jankys pulled from 5 x blind boxed figures I purchased online via superplastic.co, and am thankful I did not get doubles. Figures pulled included skin designs from (above left-to-right) McBess, Sket-One (I could not fit the buzzsaw unto the hand-grip), Mark Gmehling (a 1/96 Chase), lPete Fowler, and Bubi Au Yeung (this was the GID Variant). As much as I would adore having the entire set, the were what I could afford this time round (depleting my Paypal account too :p), I’ll have to suck on my thumb, and enjoy these while it lasts LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK