Happy Lunar New Year from TOYSREVIL!


On the first day of the Chinese Lunar New Year, I'd love to wish everyone: May Your Path Be Filled With Riches & Good Fortune! Happy New Year, Friends & Folks!

(Toy used: Manjūsagi by Tovi Vo @_tovi_) #mytoylife #toylife


Before I had taken the above images, I took quite some time to think about what "Year of the Pig" toy-snaps I could take, and had looked back at my past CNY-themed snaps (most of which is showcased below in the IG-slideshow), and am reminded that I can simply share my toy-joy, without needing to be restricted to what I own instead (I don't have a lot of suitable Pig-themed toys lol).

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK