I Am Retro-Exclusive "Rising Sun" Edition TEQ63 from Quiccs for Feb 8th Release


Since my earlier feature, we now have MORE images to hare for Quiccs' "Rising Sun" Edition TEQ63 - exclusive to I Am Retro, scheduled for a release Feb 8th, at 12pm New York/9am Los Angeles Time - online via www.IamRetro.com. Updates on @i.am.retro.



Produced by Martian Toys, this edition is in a run of only 100pcs, priced at US$75.00 each with free shipping within the U.S..

This is also the second TEQ63 edition exclusive to I AM Retro, with the "Super Retro" just released in December 2018!


(Cheers for the heads Omar)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK