‘KRANG IN DA HOOD’ Custom by Alex Vaughan (for 2019 Designer Toy World Cup)


And we have our first ANATOY custom featured today, with ‘KRANG IN DA HOOD’ completed by @alexvaughan4 on a BOBBY base, as a submission for the Designer Toy World Cup! Check out the images featured here, and as well words from Alex Vaughan himself;
"It’s been a while since I’ve customised a toy as teaching takes up so much of my time, but I decided to enter this creation for the designer toy World Cup happening this year for the first time. This creation has been inspired by one of my favourite cartoons growing up ‘teenage mutant ninja turtles’ with Krang, I was also inspired to try combine it with a 80’s New York b-boy feel. This isn’t currently for sale at the moment as I’ve just entered it for the designer toy World Cup and hoping to qualify and represent one of the Brit teams..."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK