My 2007 Vimobot Designs (for #throwbacktoythursday)


Featured here today are sketches I'd done for a "Design your own DIY Vimobot"-contest (from 2007!), for which I never did submit anything, although I did post these sketches on the blog (:p) ... found the sketches and thought to give it a #throwbacktoythursday-whirl today, along with a in-hand quickie video, and more snaps!




The vinyl DIY Vimobots were produced by Mimobot - whom I've longed for (in the past) but never actually got any of their USB-flash drive products all these years, actually (*Would've sprung for the Bossy Bear Mimobot) LOL

And while I don't know of they still offer VIMOBOTS (I never did check), you van still sort yourselves out with a USB stick via www.mimoco.com, or check their Twitter @mimobot :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK