Your Toy Hauls for #ToyconUK2019


The annual Toycon UK happened over the weekend of March 30-31st, and while I've barely skimmed the surface with my features of what was available (*including a couple of Insta snaps here & here), I'd love to present to you (what I consider to be the FUN part of any (toy) conventions/gathering/events): the TOY HAULS from fellow toy-collectors and fans - to which I've attempted to snatch from the bosom of www, reposted here today! Yes, I'll readily admit that I am living my toylife vicariously thru these images ~ So THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING! :)

I am pretty amazed with the variety of production pieces and independent makes seen here (in the images thus far), showcasing a varied diversity in the toy-culture in the U.K. and of international makers involved in the show, and quite frankly a obvious sense of toy-pride from both makers and consumers, IMHO. Good showing!
















View this post on Instagram

Quick lazy drunk haul shot #toyconuk2019

A post shared by jools (@julito_71) on




And it is NEVER about "how many" you bought or "how expensive" they are/were (I've had personal experiences in my face :p .. you'd be surprised how prevalent it still is here, even after over a decade lol), but for the personal toy-joy one experiences in scoring/finding something each individual wants/desires - which is always a struggle for myself personally, because I WANT most things, but "affording" them, well ... that's long been a lore throughout my 14 year blogging-tenure (which I constantly whine about online and offline ~ D'OH!) ... so seeing these images are somewhat "bittersweet"... but mostly sweet lah! LOL

Hoped everyone had a fantastic and fruitful toyconuk this year :)
Andy TOYSREVIL

(ToyconUK Illustration up top by Emelie Jensen of Tomodachi Island)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK