Meowlting (Catpuccino) by I Love Doodle x Mighty Jaxx



WHAT/WHO: Meowlting (Catpuccino) by I Love Doodle x Mighty Jaxx
WHEN/WHERE: Pre-order 11th May (at 9am ET) on mightyjaxx.com
HOW MANY/HOW MUCH: Unknown / US$99 ("Free Shipping Worldwide")


REMARKS: This is the third color way edition release for the 6" tall vinyl collectible, featuring the designs of Illustrator @limhengswee. The second colorway was the events-exclusive "Chocolate Meowlting", while the first was the Originl edition (from July 2018).

I am liking the simplicity in the design and its effectiveness in giving me that giddy-smiley-face-for-no-reason-vibe, especially with so many flavours out now too = YUMMY! Makes me want to lick the phantom-foam off my lips lol

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK