fufufanny & friends “The Way I See You ” Exchange Custom Show @ NewsLater - Opens June 15


Scheduled for a launch Saturday June 15th @ NewsLater (No.55-15, Ln. 12, Sec. 3, Bade Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City 105, Taiwan), is “The Way I See You” from fufufanny & friends, billed as a "Exchange Custom Show", to which Fanny Kao explains;
"To me, the most interesting part of the show is the idea of "exchange". Having all the participating artists customize my original characters, and in exchange, I too would customize each of their original characters!"
"The title of this show "The way I see You", expresses the respect and friendship that I have for each invited artist. The dialogue between us comes in the form of my interpretation of their characters, and their interpretation of mine. I want this show to be a platform for exchanging points of view on art, and also a showcase of how we cherish each others works through the path of creation." ~ shares @fufufanny.kao.
"I'm extremely grateful for everyone who stepped forward and agreed to take part; the show has 36 participating artists, with over 45 pieces of customzied works. In addition to that, I have customized 31 pieces of the participating artist's work. In all, there are over 75 pieces of art works that will be at the show, so do come down to check them out!"

fufufanny & friends “The Way I See You ” Exchange Custom Show exhibits thru 2019/6/23 (Sun) 11:00~18:00. Sales begin 6/15 (Sat) at 13:00, with Online Sales beginning 6/17 (Mon), where a catalog of images will be posted on Fanny's Facebook. Do PM Fanny Kao via Facebook for availability.

The amount of eye-candy is MASSIVE, and all I can do is post embodied Facebook and Instagram posts (clickable to view in full), and some select images below:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK