#Kaijune2019 Challenge - My First 9



[ Above image on Instagram ]

The Month of June 2019 brings the return of "Kaijune" = a online sketch-challenge whereby folks draw a "kaiju" (AKA "Giant Monster", in Japanese vernacular) a day, for the entire month of June, which equals 30 x monsters! It's been some time since I doodled anything, and I thought to force myself regulate myself with a "task", rather than waiting for "inspiration to hit" ~ LOL

Created/Initiated by @phileyrillips (previously featured), and participated in the 2018 edition (although I did not manage to complete it)!

I'd since decided to partaketh of THIS year's, with whatever I have time and inspiration to, without the stress of "needing" to catch up on ALL the days! So I tell myself ... :p


Featured here on my Sketch-blog are my first 9 x attempts/doodles (including the time-lapse video featured above), simply because I do like my 9 x image grids (Heh) = all of whom are viewable on Instagram via my dedicated hashtag "#hengkaiju19" (because you really should create something that folks can only see YOUR drawings, on top of the regular hashtags, IMHO), and not forgetting THIS dedicated Facebook album, because "self-promotion across all social media(s)". I am not a professional illustrator, but I enjoy the self-promo ride LOL

Thanks for LIKING & SHARING, folks!
Cheers
Andy TOYSREVILART

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK