King Saladeen's JP Money Bear by Pop Life: Los Angeles Official Release & Online Drop by Toy Tokyo


Scheduled for the official release event for King Saladeen's "JP Money Bear" by Pop Life happens Saturday, June 8th, 2019 (6PM to 9PM) at U.S. Alteration (8692 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90211)

Meanwhile Toy Tokyo has since launched the figure online here, with figure exclusively signed by Artist @kingsaladeen in limited quantities will be randomly distributed to purchasing customers. Consider this a US$225.00 "blind box" purchase :p



"JP the MoneyBear (is) totally inspired by @Kingsaladeen best friend, John “JP” Thompson who passed away from brain cancer in 2013. He was my number 1 motivator to Take my passion for art serious , and continuously told me I was a King even when I thought it wasnt! This is not a toy ,it’s a piece of my life ,apart of why I create and motivate others to be Great .While showing me the highlights of life and that we could do anything we dreamed of wit team work and faith ! #JP lives on through my Art forever!🙏🏿 displayed for the first time ever @complexcon On JP’s actual birthday November 3, 2018" (@jp_themoneybear)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK