Unboxing PUCKY SPACE BABIES from Pucky x POPMART


Snagged a coupla blind boxes of PUCKY SPACE BABIES from @puckyart x @popmartglobal at Action City Bugis outlet Saturday morning, and here are (1) A time-lapse unboxing video, (2) A in-hand look at my pull from said BB, and (3) A selection of snaps from the figure display at the shop! I can't wait to find out what I pull in my next box!




If I had the ability, I would snag an entire BOX, as it is clear by now I am quite smitten with Pucky's character designers, with the design choices here by far outweighing all of her previous releases with POPMART (alongside "Pool Babies"!), which admittedly means I am not exactly crazy over EVERYTHING produced, IMHO, BUT enough to send me into a tizzy LOL

My first pull is "ASTRONAUT BOY", and I cannot resist it's clear-domed fish-bowl helmet, and hand-held gameboy! I certainly am liking the trend in "space/astronaut" aesthetics seen recently in the scene! With tons of crap happening on Earth, it makes much sense now to "escape" into the cosmos, innit? :)




We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK