UNIQLO Presents KAWS: SUMMER (The Frenzy in China)


I needed to see what the fuss was all about, from the mind-numbing zombie-apocalypse rush for the collection release in China (video below), to Singaporeans complaining online about website lags (since the June 3rd launch), the while I hardly ever (if at all) post "apparel" news, I am more than chuffed to showcase me sum KAWS (*As I've done his toys): Introducing the "KAWS: SUMMER" Collection by UNIQLO, showcasing the influential contemporary artist’s work in a career-spanning collection. At the very least it is bringing the "crazy" back!


Be it "trending" or a harbinger of the future "Black Friday KAWS Retail", I'm just wondering will we ever see folks fight and jostle over "Kaws Collectible Toys"? I didn't notice a fuss about KAWS X SESAME STREET UT Uniqlo 2018 Fall/Winter Collection release in 2018 tho...? :)

UPDATED: Looks like Indonesia is not spared from this frenzy! (Thanks to @Marine_ramdhani or the headsup).


View this post on Instagram

@UNIQLO.UT @UNIQLO #UTxKAWS #KAWS

A post shared by @ kaws on


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK