DELLUSIONVILLE MINIS by Ron English x Pop Life


Thanks to a heads from Strangecat Toys, I found info on a line-up of figures I had spotted (online) at ToyconPH over the past weekend: "Dellusionville Minis" by Ron English x Pop Life, currently available to pre-order online here, for a August 2019 ship out.


Price is US$12.00 pr blind box pull, with an additional Full Set of 12 basic figures for US$140.00 on Strangecattoys.com, excluding the 13th "chase" figure.

Truth be told, I've always enjoyed Ron English collectibles, but could hardly afford the larger pieces ... but with this? I might have a chance to own more Ron English toys! LOL

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK