NINJA PIZZA POWER! TMNT ReAction Figures 4-Pack by Super7 for San Diego Comic Con 2019


And while previously "mentioned" in a earlier post, I'd like to take a blog-minute to focus-n-showcase a product debuting at San Diego Comic Con 2019 (18-21 July) that has gotten me personally all excited and scared at the same time!



Introducing the "TMNT ReAction Figure 4-Pack" from Super7! The 3.75" tall action figures of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in a more "subtle" and less buffed form (compared to all "other" TMNT action figures) is refreshing (What? No "Jennika"? JUST KIDDING), but what has caught my undivided attention, is the PACKAGING itself.


All four character figures come packed/boxed in a Pizza Box Packaging, with individual "cut pizza pieces" with blister-boxes housing each Turtle! Am I caught up in the "packaging hype" here? HECK, YEAH!? I am a sucker for packaging as well, because in my toy world, they do add desire to a product :)


And quite frankly, what SOLD me on these, was @brianflynn sharing them on an episode of Supercast! (Screengrabs here via, thanks) ... Nothing beats literally seeing the collectibles IN-HAND (even if they are NOT in my own hands LOL). "Projected Wishfulfilment" much? HECK YEAH! LOL

... Do peeps stills shout "COWABUNGA" these days? ... Well, COWABUNGAAAAAAAAHHHH!


The last time Super7 caught me toy-excited were the UNKLE77 ReAction figure sets from SDCC 2017! But alas, that's where the "fear" comes in, as I'd no doubt I am currently unable to procure said item, like I did the UNKLE figures, and that quite frankly SUCKS ... but hey, do not deny yourselves these, and grab them pippin' hawt for US$75 at the Super7 Booth #2543!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK